This class is held Tuesday December 3rd at Nisshin OilliO Headquarters.
An Introduction to our vegan holiday feast event
We are hosting a Vegan Meat Introductory Workshop sponsored by Nisshin Shoukai (a subsidiary of Nisshin OilliO).
Nisshin OilliO has developed a new line of vegan products and has teamed up with Bentoya to create delicious recipes that showcase those products. Marine food is also promoting its line of vegan spreads and cheeses. These will also be available at the event for you to try!
This is a chance for you to try scrumptious dishes made from their versatile products, ask questions and learn how to use vegan meat and cheese. If you are looking for ways to transition to a plant-based diet this is a great opportunity to try meat alternatives. .
What’s on the menu?
- Vegan meat ball cream chowder
- Mashed potato with vegan cheese
- Vegan stuffing
- Vegan gravy
- Vegetables with vegan cheese dipping
- Vegan drumsticks
What’s included in the price?
- The recipes
- Take home samples of the featured products (frozen)
- SPACES ARE LIMITED so book early
- This is not a “hands-on” cooking class. We will be demonstrating how to use the products.
- Because this is a sponsored event, we ask participants to fill in a survey, review and post on social media.
- We will be taking photos/video for promotional purposes. Please let us know ahead of time if you have any concerns.
Nisshin OilliO – Tokyo HQ