This class is held online (Zoom) on December 19th, 2020.
What is Power Bento?
Bento (boxed lunches) are a staple of Japanese life. Intricately arranged, undeniably healthy, and absolutely delicious, bento are a quick way to grab some lunch. Our special vegan / vegetarian power bento is jam-packed with rice & veggies.
What’s on the menu?
- Rice ball (onigiri)
- Deep-fried soy meat karaage
- Plant-based Japanese omelet
- Assorted vegetable dishes
- Carrot grace
- Miso soup
What’s included in the price?
- Introduction to the dishes
- 1.0 hour online cooking demonstration
- Recipe for cooking at home
How will the class be conducted?
The class will be conducted online through Zoom. We will share the Zoom meeting URL in advance.
We do not accept cancellations after settlement. If you cannot attend the lesson we can share the recipe.