This class is held online (Zoom) on December 12th, 2020.
What is Rolled Sushi?
Rolled sushi is made by wrapping a cluster of vegetable fillings inside rice using a strip of nori (seaweed).
What’s on the menu?
- Rolled sushi [maki sushi]
- Tofu mayo
- Miso soup
- Japanese soup stock (from scratch)
What’s included in the price?
- Introduction to the dishes
- 1.0 hour online cooking demonstration
- Recipe for cooking at home
How will the class be conducted?
The class will be conducted online through Zoom. We will share the Zoom meeting URL in advance.
We do not accept cancellations after settlement. If you cannot attend the lesson we can share the recipe.
December 12 @ 18:00
18:00 — 19:00 (1h)