This class is held online (Zoom) on July 12th 2020.
What is Soy Sauce Ramen?
Soy Sauce Ramen is a popular Japanese variant of ramen noodles that is made with a soy-sauce base. While the variety you can pick up from a street vendor often includes meat in it, our plant-based (vegan & gluten free) version of this ramen dish tastes just as authentic, delicious & hearty! Our spring rolls are made with a hearty stuffing of vegetables accompanied by a side of chilli oil.
What’s on the menu?
- Soy sauce ramen (including soup stock) [shoyu ramen]
- Spring rolls
- Homemade chilli oil
What’s included in the price?
- Introduction to the dishes
- 1.0 hour online cooking demonstration
- Recipe for cooking at home
How will the class be conducted?
The class will be conducted online through Zoom. We will share the Zoom meeting URL in advance.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund