This class is held Sunday December 1st at our Jimbocho Cooking Studio.
What is udon and tempura?
Udon is a type of thick Japanese noodles that are the subject of some very colourful origins; from being introduced by a Rinzai monk in 1292A.D. to being imported over by a Japanese envoy to Tang dynasty China. Whatever the case, it is generally enjoyed with a hearty broth of your choice and different types of toppings that are guaranteed to leave you full and happy.
What’s on the menu?
- Homemade vegan udon (from scratch)
- Mixed vegetable tempura (kakiage)
- Plant-based noodle soup (from scratch)
- Dashi (Japanese soup stock)
What’s included in the price?
- Guided shopping tour & ingredient explanation
- 2.5 hour private lesson
- Take home recipes
Jimbocho – Tokyo