This class is held online (Zoom) on February 15th, 2021.
What is Vegan Unagi?
Unagi is Japanese for freshwater eel, a common ingredient in Japanese cooking.
What’s on the menu?
- Homemade pickled vegetables [tsukemono]
- Japanese clear soup [osuimono] (does not contain miso)
What is included in the price?
- Introduction to the dishes
- 1.0 hour online cooking demonstration
- Recipe for cooking at home
How will the class be conducted?
The class will be conducted online through Zoom. We will share the Zoom meeting URL in advance.
We do not accept cancellations after settlement. If you cannot attend the lesson we can share the recipe.
2月 15 @ 09:00
09:00 — 10:00 (1h)