This class is held online (Zoom) on May 16th 2020.
What is Nigiri Sushi?
Nigiri is a variant of sushi which is made by wrapping a topping (either fish or vegetable) on a around of vinegar infused rice. Commonly. The topping may be bound to the rice by using seaweed (nori). While the concept is simple, the technique for creating these delicious sushi is one that takes practice & patience.
What’s on the menu?
- 6 kinds of Nigiri sushi
- Such as: scallop & tuna nigiri
- Tofu mayo
- Miso soup
- Japanese soup stock (from scratch)
- Homemade pickled ginger [gari]
What’s included in the price?
- Introduction to the dishes
- 1.0 hour online cooking demonstration
- Recipe for cooking at home
How will the class be conducted?
The class will be conducted online through Zoom. We will share the Zoom meeting URL in advance.
- 1 week prior to the booked date: full refund
- 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date: 50% refund
- 2 days prior to the booked date: no refund
- No show: no refund